5/24/12

One great day

You do know that the weather can influence your mood, right? Well today I was perfectly happy and smiling, because it's finally warm and sunny in Antwerp city! Oh, how have I waited for this...And of course the best thing to do was to just to go outside, walk in the historical center without any purpose, eat some delicious "australian ice-cream", do some photo hunting and simply enjoy... So how about I take you for a walk with me? This is the city I live in...







And this tasted like passion fruit and vanilla...

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad I have found your blog. You seem to have hobbies very similar to mine.

    I like this post - especially those photos!

    Oh, and if you have any questions about travel, blogging or something else, just stop by my Travel Photo Blog sometime and drop me a message.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well thanks a lot Marko, I'll definatelly go check your travel blog! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow like it
    Come to my blog! I'll be glad if you will be my constant reader
    http://kairjankaora-koka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete